Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Another *cough*late*cough* Addition to the Misses Blog!


Hey y'all! Tia here ^^ so considering that I have recently joined the FM and know what it's like being the new kid *winks* I think I'll start the Q&A for our new addition: Ryann aka LittleMissPessimist! *clears throat and begins questioning*

Tia: Why did you get into blogging?
Ryann: I never did write reviews for books unless I felt extreme emotion towards them, but I realised that when I do write detailed reviews I feel all happy for getting my opinion out there, and since you guys had a blog that I was totally invited to and I had lots of time I wanted in XD I'm kinda bored...
Cass: *overhears from sideline* You joined because you were bored?! *cries* But great to have ya here, bud ;)

Tia: What weapon would you choose in a zombie apocalypse?
Ryann: NORMAN :D Norman is my beautiful compound bow that has served as my sidekick since... Christmas! Yeah! I'm not that good though and I can't find half of my arrows :P

Tia: What are your favorite genres?
Ryann: Um... YA? XD The books I read these days are either romance, contemporary, or supernatural... No judgy-judgy, kk?

Tia: What do you do in your spare time?
Ryann: In my spare time I like to watch anime, read (no kidding), ummm... Play the Attack on Titan Tribute Game, courtesy of Feng Lee, write... Mer. I sound so lonely XD OH! I like shooting :D 

Tia: What animes are your favorites?
Ryann: SUCH a beautiful question ~ What to pick, what to pick... Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Angel Beats, Naruto, Clannad, Durarara, Blue Exorcist, Hetalia.. Ummm... I love anime <3 Ouran High School Host Club, Sword Art Online (I don't find it entirely overrated, unlike SOME people... But to be fair, I hadn't heard about it until I watched it. I thought it was some anime about art XD), Attack on Titan (epic plot, not so epic MC)... That might be about it for some of my favourites :/ Diabolik Lovers, Uno X Boku SS, Kamisama Hajumemashita... I think that's it, for real this time XD
Tia: That sure is a lot of animes *wide eyes*

Tia: What was your first YA book?
Ryann: The City of Bones ;) So cliche. Ah well, it was beautiful when I read it...Four years ago XP I still love the series, just not the ending so much. I can't wait for Lady Midnight though <3

Tia: Milk, Dark, or White chocolate? This is very important xD
Ryann: Milk chocolate :D I like dark chocolate of course, but it leaves this bitter aftertaste on my tongue that feels unpleasant after a couple of pieces. I could eat milk chocolate for hours~ Oh... I don't remember ever trying white chocolate by itself 0_o Is it good? XD
Tia: I think that it tastes okay...not better than dark or milk though xD
Cass: I don't like white chocolateee..

Tia: What do you look forward to as you start your first year of high school?
Ryann: Um. Um. Well, it's school... I don't really want to meet a whole bunch of new people, that's just more people to watch out for :P However *off topic*, I saw a very attractive male specimen today when I was walking around looking for my Geo class... His dad and my dad gave each other what one-armed bro hug thing, when they grab hands, pull each other in, and then give the other guy a slap on the back... His son and I made eye contact and we kinda shrugged and I held my hand out and said my name was Ryann, but he didn't answer, just shook my hand... So we are presented with three options. One, I am unattractive. Two, he's gay. Three, he's shy :P I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HIS NAME SINCE I GOT HOME LIKE WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! Oh, I did hear him say that he has the same Geo teacher as me... Is it bad that I hoped we were in the same class? XD But anyways, I guess I just want to pass all my classes while managing to have some fun or my life is going to be miserable. I'm in all honors and one AP class, and I really want to do well so I don't have to repeat anything. It's a miracle that I passed Algebra, so I'm hoping Rachel and Tia will help me again if I need it, and maybe Belle ^.^ So there's your answer, academic success XD
Tia: Academic success is the best thing to look forward to XD But learning that guy's name has it's perks *winks*
Belle: Yeshhh yeshhh 'course I'll help :P
Cass: XD Nice Rhy. and I like how I'm the only person you wouldn't come for maths help mwahaha... which is kind of sad o.O

Tia: *looks around for the others* Oi! Where y'all be at? I can't do this questioning all on my own!
Cass: I like watching you struggle for questions..heheh juss kiddinnn. You're the one who wanted to start it off xD
Tia: I didn't mean for you guys to let me do it all! *shakes head in exasperation*
Cass: Mmkay hold yer hippogriffs, woman. *thinks*
Belle: I've been doing maaath *whines* You guys seem like you have everything under control.....sooo I'll....just......bee......goinggg....? *flashes grin and attempts to sneak off*
Cass: xD Belle, come back here and brainstorm. *shuffles papers* I've thought of a few :D

Cass: What is your favourite name for a girl and a guy?
Ryann: For a girl? Umm, probably something unusual. I like the name "Tala" a lot, but I don't think it's something I would name a child. For a boy? I'm sorn between Noah and Jason. Don't ask me why, please don't XD
Tia: *pipes up* What are you torn between Noah and Jason, Ryann? *mischievous smile*
Ryann: XD I love Noah, I would literally name my kid Noah, but Jason? I just like the way it sounds to me okay XD IT DOESN'T NEED TO MAKE SENSE TO YOUUUU
Tia: *cackles and lets Cass continue*

Cass: What are your top five countries?
Ryann: Um. I had to think about countries for a moment XD I got them confused with continents. *Ponders Hetalia*
1. Japan
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. South Italy (I had Romano there for a while before I remembered WHAT Romano was XD THEY USED TO BE SEPERATE OKAY?!)
5. Prussia ^.^
You didn't say that they still had to exist... XD
Cass: Get confused with continents *facepalm*

Cass: What do you wish to do the most, no matter how ridiculous it is?
Ryann: I want to fly. I'm serious, I want to sprout some wings and fly. I don't know why really. Maybe because if I could, I would always be free.
Tia: I would fly too ^^ good choice Rhy!

Cass: How tall are you?
Tia: Cass...you need to get over your hangups about being short XD
Cass: Shuddupp -_-' Says the person only 2-3 inches taller *sticks tongue out*
Ryann: I am approximately 5'5 ^.^ Ey, I'm in third on the height scale around here!
Cass: XD Nooooo... why did I think you were 5"3? o.O You too tall, man
Belle: *pops in and nods along with Cass* Tis not fair! :O

Cass: What's your theme song?
Ryann: My theme song? Well... It's either "Numb" by Linkin Park, "Unwell" by Matchbox 20, or "My Demons" by Starset. I'm leaning towards "My Demons" today :P

Cass: What instrument do you want to learn the most?
Ryann: I like listening to music, but I'm not a fan of playing. Something to fit my personality XD You tell me.
Tia: I think you would be good playing the guitar...what do you think Cass?
Cass: Guitar? Ooo... how bout the electric guitar? That's a pretty awesome instrument xD
Belle: Bahaha Cass ;) Yeah probs guitar ^^ I don't know many instruments and that's the best bet XD

*looks up at questions* Well I think that's about all we have for you tonight! If any of you want to ask Ryann any other questions feel free! She doesn't bite...often XD

—LittleMissTotem™ Ruffling Your Feathers ;)
—MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*
—LittleMissPessimist™ Open Your Wings
—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment