Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share books you've recently added to your bookshelves, either electronically or physically.

I actually went to the bookstore last week in the first time in foreverrrr... I usually order online, you see :P


Heheh before you ask.. yes that's my teddy bear XD
I usually NEVER get this many books but a few I ordered before came in the mail too 0.o

  1. Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny - I bought this in the store, I had no idea what it was.... but the synopsis sounded interesting and it was on saleee...soooo... Apparently it's the 6th book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series, which I have absolutely no idea what that is *coughs* Opps. Some kind of detective crime thing..yehh
  2. Silverfin by Charlie Higson - First of the Young James Bond series! Bought in bookstore. Heard a few great things about it, and action/thriller teen spies are awesome :P
  3. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens - Okay I have to admit, I really just got it from my mum's bookshelf for a bookswap xD But she didn't read it yet and said I could have it so I guess it counts? *scratches head*  
  4. Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness - (Those three books) I've already read the first and second, but I only had the second one in print. And since I loved it soo muchhh, I bought the whole series! :D It's totally worth itt. I bought them online so it was cheaper.. Plus it was on sale so yeyyy
  5. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone - Bought this in bookstore. I haven't heard of this eitherrr...but it's some kind of contemporary love story with time travel... I'm actually looking forward to this one xD 


Yeahhh I guess that's it I guess..? I would love to know your new additions too :P Drop a commentt *winks* 

—MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*






0 comments:

Post a Comment