Sunday, June 15, 2014

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Origin (Lux, #4)
Source of pic: jenniferarmentrout.com
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Current Rating on Goodreads: 4.51 of 5 stars
Pages: 364 pages
Synopsis (via Goodreads):

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?


Alright, so I'm gonna start with some mighty applause for J. L. Armen! ...................*sighs* Come on you lot, CHEER!!!!!! I wanna hear it across the magnificently awesomely dangerously huge oceans that are most likely between us! XPP *huffs* LOUDER!!!!!!! ............theeerrrrreeeee yooooouuuuu goooooo!!! That wasn't that hard, was it? *rolls eyes* It WAS not!!! Besides, a little bit of fangirling, or fanboying, I'm not sexist :D, goes a loonnnngggg wayy! XD Light spirits peeps!! .......yeahh, I got WAY off topic didn't I? Oppss! *rueful smile* Right, so!
Jennifer L. Armentrout NEVER fails to amaze me with her outstanding literature! (no, hush, I actually AM on topic now!! XD) I love every SINGLE book she writes!!! If you can give me one I don't like.......idk ;D But I sincerely doubt it.
Origin was no exception, WOW! Should I break out the spoilers? There were some sudden twists that I sooo didn't expect (view spoiler).
And the ending!!!!! *dies* Aka the finale. All I can say is.........HOLY ALIEN BABIES!!!!!!!! Crazyyyy. And I'm really distraught too. Me no likey how it ended! I MUST have Opposition asap!!! Hurry upppp time!! ;(
One plot twist I suspected tho (I know, just one, pitiful! ;D) (view spoiler).
Also, I just gotta say; KATY AND DAEMON ARE ONE OF THE MOST PERFECT YA COUPLES..........EVERR!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 The passion is always stellar and palpable! Luvvv them!! Ohhhh, and I want some baby Daemons!! Noww!! Gimme some little Daemon (view spoiler) babiessss J. L. Armen and I will worship youu forever!!! Prettyyy pweasee? Cherries on toppp?? xDD
Daemon. *sighs* Ever so (1 swwwoooonnnworrthhhhyyyy (and no, I ain't gonna try steal him (back?) Lya! So calm it girl! :P But NO ONE LUCID can be unaffected by Daemon's swwoooonnnwoorrthhhhyyyynessss!! Just saying.) (2 sexxyyyyyyyy (3 aweessoommmmeeeeee (4 hillaaarriousssss (5 and humor dry as icceeee! Cann you say sarcastic?? *smirks* (6 Ohh, and has awesomesauce smirks and sexy pouts!! *giggles hysterically* He totally makes the books what they are!!
(view spoiler)
There's a lot I still don't know; hopefully Opposition will change that when it EVENTUALLY comes out.
Only con I felt: I know these books are primarily about Kat and Daemon, but one thing I felt was there could have been a bit more Beth and Dawson. Idk. I just feel like there was the Shadows novella, and that's it. No more Beth and Dawson except a plot line on what's happening to them as Kat and Daemon's story ploughs straight forward on a roller coaster. But whatevs.
5 out of 5 stars, obviously. :P

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

View this review on Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment